Monday 3 May 2010

Welcome to Crafting With Mel

Hi and a warm welcome to my brand new blog, Crafting With Mel. This blog is intended for anyone who, like me, loves the handicrafts but is sometimes confused about how to get those perfect results.

This blog will feature kit reviews, my take on projects from some of the leading craft magazines and some (simple) projects of my own. It will focus on sewing, jewellery making, papercraft and my (feeble) attempts to break into other crafts like crochet and knitting. The blog will include my pet peeves about learning how to craft and some of my own workarounds to gain maximum results with minimum effort.

Impatient? Slightly cack-handed? Challenged by spacial awareness?

This blog is for you

Mel x

1 comment:

  1. What a most excellent & helpful blog - you look to be crafting up a storm. I salute you, ma'am!

    ReplyDelete